Some thoughts that come to mind:
- Is the current classification of psychiatric disorders useful in psychiatric practice? What might be a more useful classification system?
- In our enthusiasm for newer drugs, have been abandoned the more effective antidepressants?
- Are the second generation antipsychotics really an advance, or are they merely draining our mental health budget?
- Can we prevent or reduce the burden of mental illness in future generations by massively intervening in our schools?
- Is therapy through the internet the wave of the future?